Current Agent version: 22.214.171.124
- First update your package list:
sudo apt update
- Second upgrade your packages:
sudo apt upgrade
- In your home directory – download installation .deb:
- Run installation:
sudo apt install ./spm-agent.deb
- Click Yes when you asked for installing package dependencies.
- Now package successfully installed and started. But not configured.
- Stop the application daemon:
sudo systemctl stop spm-agent
- Go to configuration file:
sudo nano /etc/spm-agent.conf
- Put the encryption key from SPM Monitoring options to the encryption_key filed.
- Optionally you can change listen port in listen_port filed.
- Start application service again:
sudo systemctl start spm-agent
- And check its status:
sudo systemctl status spm-agent
- If you are using firewall, – add exception:
sudo ufw allow 4538/tcp
Application depends of iostat package (using for hdd drives load measurement) and will install it automatically if need.
Requirements: Tested on Ubuntu 20.04/20.10 / Ubuntu 18.04/18.10/ 16.04(amd64) / Debian 10.8