- Hosts availability monitoring (ICMP).
- Monitoring hosts CPU load, available RAM, Logical Disks free space and load, network adapters load (via Agents).
- Windows EventLog events forwarding and host reboot notifications (via Agents).
- SNMP Monitoring. Support v1, v2c, v2u, v3 (Triggers by OID metrics).
- Agents for Windows and Linux.
- Web Sites Monitoring (HTTP).
- E-Mail Notifications with custom templates.
- SMS Notifications (worldwide).
- Push Notifications.
- Telegram Notifications (get notifications in your IT chat, logs, uptime stats). Control via Telegram Bot.
- Sound Notifications.
- Notifications support dependencies, or chains of dependencies (For example don`t need to send notifications for each VMs when its Hyper-V host is unavailable).
- Notification weekdays limitations for all or each host separately.
- Aggregate ‘short time sent’ emails in one message.
- Reporting – Host statistics, uptime, average answer time. ICMP activity Chart.
- Tray notifications.
- Add IP ranges. Can add only available hosts.
- Import hosts from Active Directory or CSV, export to CSV, export to Excel. Export Reports of an ICMP statistics to CSV and Excel.
- Host grouping and tagging.
- Few Visual representation of Host objects.
- Drag@Drop hosts rearrange and group assigning.
- Realtime charts of Hosts ICMP Activity.
- Also you can ask Telegram Bot for hosts status, some host or all hosts in some group.
- You can run your Powershell/VBS scripts from Telegram Bot Chat by command.
- Show additional ICMP Information.
- Customize ICMP timeout and check interval.
- Hide to the system tray.
- Start with Windows and start minimized, save last state.
- Result output to HTML and XML for your external services like webserver.
- Automatic check internet connection.
- White and Dark Color Themes.
- Full Screen Monitoring mode.
- Integrated Selfhosted WEB API.
- Available Web Console (asp.net application).
This utility will help you to monitoring your office IT environment. It will signal to you, if some hosts are unavailable.
OS: Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/Server 2019/2016/2012R2/2012/2008R2/2008 x32/x64
Net Framework 4.7.2